Value Investing Brasil
- To increase their knowledge of value investing’s lessons and solidify their understanding of concepts such as margin of safety, circle of competence, valuation methods, etc.;
- To know how accomplished portfolio managers and investors think and what their techniques are;
- To increase their knowledge of Brazil’s competitive context and of competitive advantages of Brazilian and non-Brazilian publicly-traded companies (companies that are listed and operate outside of Brazil and markets other than the Brazilian are also discussed);
- To deepen their knowledge of business and corporate strategy and dynamics;
- To benefit from shared investment ideas (“Investment Picks Panel”);
- To update on Brazilian and global macroeconomics and on the fundamentals of business sectors (risks and opportunities);
- To establish invaluable contacts with value investing professionals in interactive events with ample opportunity for networking.